The Everyday Face

After I saw M's post on make-up, I started thinking - What's my easy, go-to look these days? 

I did my usual makeup the other day and remembered to take a photo! 

Brown Eyepencil + Black Mascara + Tinted lip balm + Blush


This time I also added a little bronze eyeshadow. Usually I would wear some powder but I still don't have one :D

So this is really easy, takes about 5 minutes and the lipbalm is nice because its both a "medicine" and a color :) I'm thinking though that in December I'm going to up my look to be a bit more festive. I was thinking really sparkly eyeshadow or even shimmery bronzer.. I'm really into shimmer and sparkle right now!


3 comments:

  1. Always so natural :) I couldn't tell that you have make-up on in this picture!! Except for the lip gloss.

    Can't wait to see you festive look!

    By the way, love the new look and colors of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm happy you like the layout but I will be playing around with it some more :D

      I will also do some more festive make up and play around with eyeliner.. natural but a little more va va voom ;)

      Delete
  2. Great! I'll be waiting for the pics ;) Hehe, va va voom :D

    ReplyDelete