Dressing up my Gadgets!

On my recent shopping venture I really surprised myself! I looked at the shoes, and the coats, and the jewellery.. but I got most excited at the Apple store when I looked at some pretty clothing for.. my gadgets!

1. Marc Jacobs laptop cover


2. Kate Spade iPhone covers





3. Michael Kors black leather and gold wallet with special space for the phone (classy AND functional!)


It's probably a syndrome of spending so much time on my computer lately or always having my iPhone with me, but these beauties really got me thinking about Christmas presents! Since my laptop and iPhone are always with me, wouldn't it be nice to dress them up in something pretty and unique so I get happy everytime I look at them? ;)

4 comments:

  1. At first when I saw the "teaser picture" of this post, I thought you've bought fake lashes :D Turned out to be something completely different :D

    Haha, it's likeiPhones and macs are the new dolls and barbies - you take good care of them and dress them up nicely ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Michael Kors wallet. I really need one and I think this one might just be the perfect solution.. stay tuned! ps: Fake eyelashes would be fun for New Years :D

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking of wearing fake eyelashes with a hint of gold for the christmas party we will have with the girls! It would be perfect for our theme: golden and glittery :D

      Delete
    3. AHhhh!! That's what I was thinking :D The theme of this holiday season is gold and glitter! Let's both do it :)

      Delete