The Search for that perfect nude.. ;)

.. pumps that is!

I got my pair from Browns couture and I just love them. They are a pink nude color which suits my skin tone perfectly and they just go with everything and make your legs seem a mile longer. perfect :)


But you my dear are still looking for some perfect pumps, and I found some online!

This beautiful leather pair is from Stuart Weitzman. Kind of breaks the bank, but worth it if you want to invest in a shoe that you will wear for a long time through many seasons.

This patent leather nude pump is from Michael Kors. It's more reasonably priced than Stuart Weitzman but still good quality. In fact I was going to get these but the more beige tone of these shoes just doesn't match my skin. 


This is patent leather from Aldo and so reasonably priced at just $80! They actually have many variations - with platform or without, shorter or longer heel, patent or pure leather, etc and the price range is very good, so check them out online! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey thank you for this post! I really like all of these shoes and I think I've tried on the ones from Aldo when I was still in Dublin. They didn't fit me that well so I left them in the store.

    To be honest, I've never even thought that the tone of your skin would determine whether it's beige nude or rose nude that affect one's choice. I don't know which category I belong to! Am I a rosy one or should I only look at beige nude pumps? Damn it, you made this harder for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't mean to make this harder :D It's just.. I spent so much time looking for the perfect shoes. I really had an image in my head of what they would look like. For some reason the more beige tone just looks dull on me. But the rosy tone is beautiful. It looks natural nude at night, but during the daylight it gets this warm tone. Plus it doesnt look like 90% of all the other nude colored shoes because Browns makes their special color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach so, didn't know that. I have to admit that the rosy shade looks nicer to me too, but I'm not sure which would suit me better...

    ReplyDelete