Makeover by Estee Lauder!

The other day I booked a free one-hour tutorial with Estee Lauder where they introduced me to their new products. I have to say, I am in love with some of them.

When it comes to Estee Lauder, I can't use their skincare lines. I find the moisturizers a little thick and leave my skin feeling a bit oily. 

But the decorative makeup! Well, that's a whole different story. Here are some pictures of my "makeover" and my favorite products from the line :)



BEFORE:


AFTER:


I realized that I should've taken a photo with my eyes closed because they did some pretty makeup there, next time!

The products I loved:


This eye-shadow palette is a dream. The colors are absolutely beautiful. Especially the purple-blue, is just the right dark purple tinted shade. What I also loved about it is that you can apply it dry or wet, when it's wet it's kind of this luxurious rich consistency with an intense color.. just loved it.





I guess you can see I really love purple eye-shadow but it's because I have green eyes and the purple really makes them standout. This color here is amazing. It's so vibrant and it has just the right amount of glitter. Perfect for going out. When they showed it to me I really wanted them to redo my entire makeup  :D but it was middle of the day and I couldn't really walk around with a dramatic purple smokey eye.. but it's so beautiful!



This is just such a convenient little compact to carry around. 

All in all, the make-up tutorial was fun and I was happy to try some new products. I can definitely recommend some Estee Lauder products!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your make-up looks so fresh! I love the bright-colored lips, the lipstick really suits you! Did you make any purchases after testing these Estee Lauder make-ups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I had to run to another appointment so I didn't buy anything then and I haven't had the time to go shopping, but I was thinking that now I'm in the States and things are cheaper here, so I'm gonna look around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I'd go for the pretty eye shadows if I were you!

    ReplyDelete