Website Discovery: Shopbop

I learned about Shopbop from reading other blogs. A lot of times the dress or skirt that I love in a blogger's photo is bought on that website, so I decided to check it out. Well.. I think it's still a little out of my price range :D

But I think it's fun and easy to navigate and excellent for inspiration - especially the designer lookbooks.


They also just posted a really fun video called Shopbop: Launch Pad. It features a lot of famous bloggers, designers and artists - a really great social media campaign.

They really understand how much of their audience and clientele is built from bloggers all over the world who buy their clothes from Shopbop and feature it on their websites. If you ask me, this is a very smart and fun campaign. Kudos to their marketing team!

This is the video: 


No comments:

Post a Comment